- Week 1
Welcome Survey (Monday, Feb. 10)
1. Brand Management: The Reality (Monday, Feb. 10 - NO Assignment)
2. Key Metrics: Deconstructing a Brand (Monday, Feb. 10 - Assignment 1)
3. P&L: Love it, Own it (Tuesday, Feb. 11 - Assignment 2)
4. Forecasting: The Infamous Bridge (Wednesday, Feb. 12 - Assignment 3)
5. Media: Intro to Media + Owned-Paid-Earned Media (Thursday, Feb. 13 - Assignment 4)
6. Media Planning: The Advertising Calendar (Friday, Feb. 14 - Assignment 5)
- Week 2
7. Positioning: A Place Under the Sun (Monday, Feb. 17 - Assignment 6)
8. Agencies: Who are They, How to Manage Them (Tuesday, Feb. 18 - Assignment 7)
9. Creative Brief: Guiding Creative Minds (Wednesday, Feb. 19 - Assignment 8)
10. Business Planning: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Thursday, Feb. 20 - Assignment 9)
11. Interviewing: Demystifying the Marketing Interview (Friday, Feb. 21 - Assignment 10)
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
February 2014 - CPG Camp - A Marketing & Brand Management Boot Camp
A marketing boot camp delivering the skill sets and industry connections to break into the highly competitive Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Our curriculum is specially designed by senior CPG brand managers and Ivy League MBAs.
CPG Camp is an online marketing boot camp delivering the most critical skill sets and industry connections to break into the highly competitive Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
CPG Camp focuses on the real-world, relevant skills to hit the ground running on Day 1 of any full-time or internship position. Our curriculum is informed by an Advisory Board of senior CPG marketers from a variety of industries, and it is specifically designed to go beyond the theory taught at the University level.
Each training module takes 30 minutes and is comprised of video-based instruction and assignments that simulate true on-the-job responsibilities. The top-scoring participants will have the opportunity to interview at highly-respected CPG companies.
For our upcoming boot camp, we are pleased to announce that Johnson & Johnson (Band-Aid®, Aveeno®, Zyrtec®, Tylenol®, Neutrogena®) will be interviewing our top participants for both full-time and internship opportunities at the MBA and undergraduate levels.
Who is it for?
Our program is tailor-made for both Undergrads and MBAs:
- Trying to secure brand management roles
- Preparing for upcoming marketing full-time or internship positions
- Wondering how to ace the marketing interview
- Determining if brand management is right for me
When is it?
The next CPG Camp will begin on February 10, 2014. It will run for 10 business days, with each day comprised of a 30-minute module (video-based instruction + assignment).
The curriculum is online and the course can be accessed any time during the day.
Who is the team?
CPG Camp is founded and managed by former senior marketers who have worked at Johnson & Johnson, Avon, and UBS with MBAs from Harvard and Georgetown.
Our curriculum and assignments were designed with the help of our Advisory Board, which includes senior marketers who have worked at Procter & Gamble, Georgia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson, and Yum Brands.
Who is eligible for the interviews?
Eligibility for the interviews is as follows:
(1) Interviews will be granted to the top participants in the Tier II Camp, as determined by their scores on the daily assignments (MBAs will be ranked separately from Undergraduates).
(2) All assignments must be completed on time for the 10 modules
(3) Students must have USA work authorization - Note: Students who are not authorized to work in the USA can still partake in the training (both price tiers)
(4) Students cannot be currently enrolled in a “core” recruiting school for Johnson & Johnson. For MBAs, the core schools are: Berkeley (Haas), Cornell (Johnson), Duke (Fuqua), NYU (Stern), Northwestern (Kellogg), UNC (Kenan-Flagler), UPenn (Wharton), USC (Marshall), UVA (Darden). For Undergraduates, the core schools are: Villanova, Drexel, Penn State, Cornell, Northeastern, Rutgers, USC.
Note: Johnson & Johnson reserves the right to interview for both immediate openings and/or future pipeline and is under no obligation to make offers.
What is the refund policy?
CPG Camp will grant a full refund within the first 3 days of the camp if the student is not satisfied.