Important Information - CPG Camp
Welcome Survey - Required
1. Brand Management: The Reality
2. Key Metrics: Deconstructing a Brand
3. P&L and Budget: Love it, Own it
4. Forecasting: The Infamous Bridge
5. Market Research: Getting to Know Your Consumer
6. The Retail Landscape
7. Retail Promotions and the "Buyer"
8. Media: Intro to Media + Owned-Paid-Earned Media
9. Media Planning: The Advertising Calendar
10. Positioning: Your Brand Versus the World
11. Agencies: Who are They, How to Partner with Them
12. Creative Brief: Guiding Creative Minds
13. Business Planning: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
14. Interviewing: Demystifying the Marketing Interview
Marketing Aptitude Test - Multiple Choice
Marketing Aptitude Test - Creative Brief Writing Sample
Exit Survey - Required
CPG Camp - A Marketing & Brand Management Boot Camp [2H 2020]
A marketing boot camp focused on the most applicable, real-world skill sets required by the highly competitive Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Our curriculum was specially designed by senior CPG brand managers and Ivy League MBAs.
CPG Camp (www.cpgcamp.com) is an online marketing and brand management boot camp delivering the most critical skill sets and industry connections to break into the highly competitive Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
CPG Camp focuses on the real-world, relevant skills to hit the ground running on Day 1 of any full-time or internship marketing position. Our curriculum is informed by an Advisory Board of senior CPG marketers from a variety of industries, and it is specifically designed to go beyond the theory taught at the University level.
Each self-paced training module takes 30 minutes to 1 hour and is comprised of video-based instruction and assignments that simulate true on-the-job responsibilities.
CPG Camp culminates with the Marketing Aptitude Test (MAT).
Completion of the MAT also earns each student access to a specialized recruiting database for marketing and brand management. Companies use this database throughout the year to find top talent for jobs and internships.
Note for International Students: Companies often seek US citizens or US work-authorized students only for domestic opportunities, however, are often open to viewing international students who are seeking employment overseas (in particular, within student's country of citizenship). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this.
Who is it for?
Our program is tailor-made for Undergrads, MBAs, Recent Graduates, or Aspiring Marketers who are:
- Trying to secure brand management roles
- Preparing for upcoming marketing full-time or internship positions
- Wondering how to ace the marketing interview
- Determining if brand management is right for me
Who is the team?
CPG Camp is founded and managed by former senior marketers who have worked at Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, General Mills, Reckitt Benckiser, Avon, and UBS with MBAs from Harvard, Wharton, Michigan & Georgetown.
Our curriculum and assignments were designed with the help of our Advisory Board, which includes senior marketers who have worked at Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, Yum Brands and Russian Standard Vodka.
Please visit http://www.cpgcamp.com/testimonials-cpg-camp/
What is the refund policy?
CPG Camp will grant a full refund within the first 2 days of the camp if the student is not satisfied.
How long will I have access to the course?
CPG Campers are given 6 months to finish the course.