- Week 1
1. Brand Management: The Reality
2. Key Metrics: Deconstructing a Brand
3. P&L: Love it, Own it
4. Forecasting: The Infamous Bridge
5. Media: Intro to Media + Owned-Paid-Earned Media
6. Media Planning: The Advertising Calendar
- Week 2
7. Positioning: A Place Under the Sun
8. Agencies: Who are They, How to Manage Them
9. Creative Brief: Guiding Creative Minds
10. Business Planning: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
11. Interviewing: Demystifying the Marketing Interview
Tier I (No Assignments or Feedback) - CPG Camp - A Marketing & Brand Management Boot Camp
A marketing boot camp delivering the skill sets and industry connections to break into the highly competitive Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Our curriculum is specially designed by senior CPG brand managers and Ivy League MBAs.
CPG Camp is an online marketing boot camp delivering the most critical skill sets and industry connections to break into the highly competitive Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
CPG Camp focuses on the real-world, relevant skills to hit the ground running on Day 1 of any full-time or internship position. Our curriculum is informed by an Advisory Board of senior CPG marketers from a variety of industries, and it is specifically designed to go beyond the theory taught at the University level.
Each training module takes 30 minutes to 1 hour and is comprised of video-based instruction and assignments that simulate true on-the-job responsibilities.
Who is it for?
Our program is tailor-made for both Undergrads, MBAs, or Aspiring Marketers who are:
- Trying to secure brand management roles
- Preparing for upcoming marketing full-time or internship positions
- Wondering how to ace the marketing interview
- Determining if brand management is right for me
Who is the team?
CPG Camp is founded and managed by former senior marketers who have worked at Johnson & Johnson, Avon, and UBS with MBAs from Harvard and Georgetown.
Our curriculum and assignments were designed with the help of our Advisory Board, which includes senior marketers who have worked at Procter & Gamble, Georgia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson, and Yum Brands.
What is the refund policy?
CPG Camp will grant a full refund within the first 2 days of the camp if the student is not satisfied.